Strategic Planning Session in Person
- Virtual Planning Sessions
Choice Theory/Reality Therapy
Introuction workshop, "Who's Drivng Your Car?"
- Basic Intensive Weeks
- Follow Up Practicum experiences
- Choice Theory Applications for Business
Middle Managers Survival Training:
a training program to promote the principles of CT in the work place. This application is designed to help middle managers become more effective in relating with those they supervise.
Special Education Management
A Review of current special education policies and procedures to determine weak areas.
- Development of appropriate policies and procedures within the context of the district's culture.
- A review of current programming for special education students to determine future direction.
All services are provided on an individual basis and compensation is negotiated at that time.